1. Need help?
For any information, questions or advice, please contact our Customer Service department:
Les Relais de Florame
Z.A. de la Gare, 8 allée de la Garance
BP 95 - 13533 St Rémy de Provence Cedex
To open the contact form :
At 04 90 92 54 50
At 04 90 92 48 80
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5.30 pm
2. How do I login on the website?
You need to log in or create an account to place an order on the www.florame.com website. To do so, just enter your e-mail address and password on the home page of the website or in My account.If you don’t yet have an account, click My Account on the home page then click Create an Account. Enter the necessary information to create your account.
3. Forgotten password?
For reasons of security, www.florame.com requires a password to access your customer account. If you have forgotten your password, click password forgotten and enter your e-mail address. We will then send you a message with your new password for greater security. You can of course modify this new password whenever you want in your personal My Account space.
You may also contact Florame’s Customer Service department at 04.90.92.54.50, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5.30 pm, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
4. How do I create an account?
Creating a customer account on our website www.florame.com is really simple! Click My Account on the home page then click Create an Account. You must fill in your full name, e-mail address, postal address and enter a Password. You may fill in the other information fields if you want.
Creating an account saves you time, since you will only have to enter your details once. You will be able to manage your personal details, track your orders or even check your loyalty points from your account.
5. How do I modify my profile?
To modify the data concerning your account, click My Account and enter your e-mail address and password.You will then be able to change your personal details, such as your name, password, e-mail address, delivery addresses, privacy settings and other information relative to your account.
6. Can I order by telephone or by post?
For metropolitan France and Corsica, you can order our products online but also:
• by telephone by calling our Customer Service department at 04.90.92.54.50, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5.30 pm;
• by post: with the aid of an order form or on plain paper while enclosing your payment to the following address: Florame - Service VPC - 8 allée de la Garance, ZA de la Gare, BP 95 - 13533 St-Rémy de Provence Cedex.For foreign destinations, the orders can only be placed online at www.florame.com.
7. How do I order online?
Just do the following steps:
• You must identify yourself to place an order on www.florame.com. To do so, just enter your e-mail address and password on the home page of the website or in My Account.If you don’t yet have an account, click My Account on the home page then click Create an Account. Enter the necessary information to create your account.
• Select the item(s) of your choice and click “Add to Shopping Cart”. You can check the content of your shopping cart at any time and make any necessary changes by going to “My Shopping Cart” (located at the top right of the page viewed). Click Order when your shopping cart is ready for checkout.
• You will then have the option to change your delivery address.
• In the next step, you choose and confirm your means of payment from among those proposed.
• Once you confirm your order by clicking the “Confirm Order” button, our Customer Service department then processes your order.
• As soon as your order is registered, a detailed order acknowledgement is sent to you by e-mail. This order acknowledgement lists the key points of your order, such as the amount invoiced and the delivery arrangements.
8. What means of payment can I use to do my shopping?
Your online shopping on www.florame.com can only be paid in Euros, by cheque (France only), credit card, Paypal, gift card and/or loyalty points. Any payment by cheque to the order of “Les Relais de Florame” must be sent with the order form to: Florame - Service VPC - 8 allée de la Garance, ZA de la Gare, BP 95 - 13533 St-Rémy de Provence Cedex.We accept the following credit cards: Carte Bleue, Visa, MasterCard.
9. Are bank transactions on the florame website secure?
In order to let you shop in complete security, the online payment by credit card is fully secured. The entire transaction is sent in encrypted mode to a banking validation server in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) mode.
10. What are the delivery times and shipping costs?
From Saint-Rémy de Provence, the products are delivered to metropolitan France, Corsica, Monaco and foreign countries where Florame has no distributor (save agreement) according to the address of your choice indicated when placing your order.
The average delivery time in metropolitan France is 72 hours from receipt of your order by Les Relais de Florame; the average shipping time is 8 days to EEC countries, and 10 days to 3 weeks for other countries.
For the parcels sent to you by post, we negotiate the registered mail fees on your behalf with our distributors, notably La Poste. These fees, included in the contribution to shipping costs, are free for 45 euros of purchases (only valid in metropolitan France and Corsica).
For foreign deliveries, the shipping costs are automatically calculated on our website depending on the weight of the items included in your order.
11. How do I track my shipment in real time?
To track your shipment in real time, all you have to do is logon to the Internet and go to the following address: http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?m=10003005.
Once on the website Colissimo.fr, enter the Colissimo number sent to you by e-mail.
12. Can I have my parcel delivered abroad?
Florame parcels are shipped to foreign countries where Florame has no distributor (save agreement), such as Germany, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the United Kingdom, Slovakia, etc.
13. Can I cancel or modify my order?
Just contact our Customer Service department by telephone at 04.90.92.54.50, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5.30 pm, to find out the status of your order and whether or not it is possible to cancel or modify it.
14. Can I return or exchange my purchases?
If a product does not meet your expectations, just return it to us in its original packaging, in perfect condition and unused, within 10 days of receiving it, to “Les Relais de Florame, 8 Allée de la Garance - ZA de la Gare - BP 95, 13533 Saint Rémy de Provence cedex”.
We undertake to exchange it or, if you wish, to refund you by cheque within 15 days of receiving it under the following conditions:
• the parcel is returned unopened: we will refund you the total cost of the items;
• the product is returned simply as a matter of choice: we will refund you the price of the product, but you remain liable for the costs of the return;
• we are responsible for the return of the product: we will refund you the price of the product and the shipping costs. (The cost of the possible return will be refunded to you on presentation of the shipping invoice).
15. How do I sponsor a friend?
To sponsor a friend, just have your friend enter your e-mail address when creating their customer account. On the shipment of their first order, your sponsorship will earn you 100 loyalty points.
16. How can I search for a product?
Use our search engine in the “Search” window at the top right of the home page to find a product. Enter the key words of your choice, for example: shower gel.
17. How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
To receive the Florame Newsletter, go to the “NEWSLETTER subscribe” tab located on the home page. Enter your e-mail address and you will receive our weekly promotional offers. You may also unsubscribe at any time by going to this space or by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our weekly newsletters.
18. how does your loyalty programme work?
When you shop on www.florame.com, you earn loyalty points based on the total amount of your order (excluding shipping costs and any discounts). These loyalty points are deductible from future orders.
1 Euro purchased = 1 loyalty point
1 loyalty point = 0.05 Euros
The loyalty points earned are valid until 31 December of the year in which they were earned.
Loyalty points are only awarded to customers who have an account on www.florame.com. They are only earned and usable for purchases made online on our website. They cannot be refunded, swapped or transferred between members. On no account may they give rise to any payment, bank transfer or refund on our part.
We reserve the right to modify without notice the value of the loyalty points as well as the conditions of use.